Getting ready for weddings is a pain but not when you’ve got your own makeup artist. This was the 100th wedding that I had to attend and I was so sick of dolling up each time that I left my hair natural i.e. curly and let Sarah Ashraf, The Makeup Muffin take control of my face.
Sarah gave me fluttery cranberry eyes to complement my outfit* with peachy cheeks and a soft pink lip. I loved this look because it was so different from the typical bronze and champagne eye shadows I use from the Naked Palette by Urban Decay.
LIST OF PRODUCTS USED:
Makeup Forever HD liquid foundation
Tarte blush- ‘Tipsy’ + Milani blush -‘Luminoso’
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette-‘Alchemy’ and ‘Bondage’ for the center lid
- Urban Decay Naked Palette- ‘Buck’ for crease transition color
- MAC- ‘Sketch’ for crease definition color
- Inglot shimmer pigment in no.83 for the center lid
- NYX Cosmetics Crystal Liner for the inner corner
- NYX Cosmetics Black Matte Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
- Primark False Lashes
- DUO Lash Glue
Sephora Colour Lip Last Lipstick- Shade 12, Royal Raspberry
Links for Sarah:
Do check out Sarah’s blog, Facebook and Instagram @TheMakeupMuffin to know more about her, see other looks done by her and for great makeup tips and tricks.
* My outfit was a plum coloured ‘anarkali’ with beautiful mixes of print and embroidery, by Pakistani designer Samia Ahmed (more photos coming up under Fashion).
Picture taken from an iPhone 5s camera, 3 hours after the makeup was applied and is unedited.